Venison Boerewors (1kg)
Click to enlarge

Venison Boerewors (1kg)

R 98.34

Place your order before 11 October 2021 for delivery 14/15 October 2021

Venison Boerewors, a type of sausage which originated in South Africa. It is an important part of South African culture and is popular across Southern Africa. The name is derived from the Afrikaans words boer ("farmer") and wors ("sausage")

Our boerewors contains around 90 percent venison meat and some pork. The other 10% is made up of spices and other ingredients. 

Click here to find out about Farmer/Hunter Chris

This Product is unavailable in your selected location